ABOUT THE MUDDIN’ BEAR CONDO
The most enjoyable experience on Big Bear Lake! Enjoy your private and inviting condo (1 out of 4 condos) with the bonus of enjoying your outdoor activities and crystal clear Big Bear Lake just outside your walkout lower level great room! Plus, we’ll send you our local guide to all outdoor activities like ATVs, snowmobiling and ice fishing, and more upon booking!
We’re a “nature getaway” that makes sure you have the most enjoyable experience on Big Bear Lake.
From a large backyard space that opens up to the beautiful, crystal clear Big Bear Lake, to the brand new queen-sized beds and more, you’ll have a tranquil yet adventurous vacation.
- 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- 2 levels of space: 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs and the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and balcony on the 1st level.
- Full-sized kitchen: Stove, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee making, all dishware and silverware, soap, and paper towels.
- Private balcony outside your living room facing out to the lake.
- New queen bed in each of the two upstairs bedrooms
- Sofa couch in the living room
- Island-style seating in the kitchen that opens up to the living room
- Cable TV in the living room and master bedroom.
- Complimentary WiFi – Fiber is coming!
Condo Complex Amenities:
- Large club room underneath the condos for large gatherings, parties, or more.
- Pool table, couches, and a few arcade games in the club room
- Private condo beach and dock
- Large and modern fire pit next to the beach
- Grill and picnic tables in the backyard which the club room doors open up to
- Free use of the 7 brand new kayaks
- Swimming pad connected to the dock
- Many trails and areas for many outdoor activities during every season.
“It was the perfect place to end the summer! Clean property and beautiful lake. The beds were so comfy and had lots of room for our pack and play. The sunsets at night were breath taking. We want to go back!”Samantha J
“We enjoyed staying at the Big Bear Lake condos. It was clean and located on a lake wonderful for swimming and boating. We loved the availability of kayaks, the fire pit and balcony overlooking the lake.”Lynn W
“Great lodge-like feel of the condos and Lumberjack saloon closeby. Enjoyed takeout on our private deck. Excellent swimming in the sandy beach! Groceries and everything we needed nearby in Danbury.”Grace H
“We had two adults, teenager, toddler, and a dog in our condo. The whole family enjoyed every minute of our 3 night stay. The beach is amazing for swimming , and the lake is small but perfect for kayaking, paddle boarding, and light fishing. The view is also great from the deck of the condo”Jennifer A
LOCAL FUN AND ACTIVITIES
ATV and UTV Trails
Fishing and Ice Fishing
30579 Co Rd H, Webb Lake, WI 54830